Thursday, March 6, 2014

Tame Impala - "Feels Like We Only Go Backwards" (2012)


NME:
Kendrick Lamar teamed up with the Australian psych-rock band for a reworked take on their track for the Divergent soundtrack, which will also include tracks by Ellie Goulding, Skrillex and M83. The dystopian teen film will be released in March 2014 and is based on the novel of the same name by author Veronica Roth.



'Beauty and the Beast – Slowed Down Sessions Ch. 1' was originally due to be released in 2013 but will now come out at some point later this year.



In December last year, Kevin Parker revealed that he is currently working on Tame Impala's next album. Commenting on its progress, he said: "The way I do it is there's never recording 'sessions.' One finishes, the next one starts. It's just continuous. I write songs everyday, but I don't necessarily get to record them. I just record whenever I can, whenever I'm home, whenever I have access to something that can make music."

Tame Impala are set to play this summer's Latitude festival.

No comments: